AMISH COUNTRY WOODWORX MISSION STATEMENT
At AC WOODWORX we strive to consistently meet and exceed the expectations of our customers by providing high quality workmanship and attentive service in the most efficient way possible. We achieve this goal by integrating tradition (Amish craftsmanship) and technology (High tech on-line ordering and follow-up). AC WOODWORX offers the best of both worlds!
We value the relationships we have formed with our customers and always invite any feedback that will be helpful in achieving our goal.
ORDERING & PAYMENT POLICY
There are 2 ways to place your orders:
- WEBSITE ORDERING
We have designed and created an interactive and convenient website ordering platform. We strongly encourage our customers to place their orders directly through acwoodworx.com so the specifications are transferred directly to our processing department. This will guarantee that no clerical mistakes are made in transferring the information.
- MANUAL ORDERING
If you prefer, you may download the attached PDF order form and email or fax it back to us. We will be happy to process your order this way as well.
- CUSTOM PARTS
If you need a product that requires a custom quotation (i.e. Corner drawers, Silverware Trays, etc.), you may submit the drawing of your custom part to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to (888) 902-2544. We will respond with an estimate for your approval within 2 business days of receiving the request.
100% of drawer box orders are custom built and therefore cannot be modified or cancelled after the order has been sent to processing status. We do allow a 24 hour grace period for changes from the time the order was submitted.
- For your convenience, we recommend that you make your payment through our website when you submit your approved order. Your online payment options are Debit Card, Credit Card, or PayPal. Orders will be immediately moved to “processing” after payment is made.
- If you prefer, you may send a check or money order as payment. We will process your order as soon as the payment is received.
- We do not offer COD.
- All sales are final and there are no refunds.
- Occasionally, we offer N/10 terms. Amish Country Woodworx may choose to access a 2% monthly late fee to any payments past due.
We currently use Paypal to process our customer’s payment information and have an SSL on our site. The customer is responsible for complying with all terms of Paypal and AC WOODWORX is not responsible in any way for the Paypal services. The use of the Paypal and any other links are at customer’s sole risk. AC WOODWORX expressly disclaims all responsibility related to any failure on the part of the SSL technology and is not responsible for any violation of any security measures.
90 DAY Guarantee
Amish Country Woodworx highly values our reputation of integrity. Therefore, we guarantee all of our products to be of excellent workmanship and structural integrity. If the product was produced in such a way that did not meet or exceed the obligations of our agreement, we will send a replacement at no additional cost if the claim is received within 90 days of the date of shipment.
- There is no color specification expected.The dovetail drawer boxes are finished with a clear coat sealer and are not stained. Each species and grade of wood has unique color and grain attributes and can vary depending on your selection at the time of ordering.
- Natural wood characteristics such as mineral streaks, sap, gum, grain patterns, color variations, pin knots, etc. are not considered a “defect” and are not covered in the terms of the warranty.
- Drawer boxes that have been placed in environments unsuitable for wood such as humidity, extreme temperatures, moisture, and dryness are not covered by the guarantee.
- Wood naturally darkens as it ages and that characteristic is not considered a defect.
- We do not accept claims because the drawer doesn’t match our website images. The pictures and images on our website are representative only. The actual colors of the drawer boxes will vary based on the natural characteristics of wood and variations in grain, color, knots or other markings should be expected. This is not a defect.
When the order is pick-up by the freight carrier at our facility, ownership of the product in transferred to the customer. (FOB shipping point, freight prepaid)
Upon receipt of shipment, please verify your order is complete. The customer shall be responsible to remove packaging and inspect all products before signing any paperwork from the carrier. Even if the package appears slightly damaged, write “Package Damaged” on all copies of the receiving paperwork when you sign for delivery. If the product is significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the shipment. Immediately notify the freight company and Amish Country Woodworx. After product has been received by the customer, any reimbursement for damage claims will be through the carrier’s freight claim process. Photos should be taken and the product held for inspection by the carrier.
All of our orders are carefully inspected for quality at various stages of the process and our customers rarely find any of the products unacceptable. However, in the unlikely event a guarantee claim is needed, please follow the procedures below and we will do our best to find an acceptable resolution.
- All claims for warranty returns must be submitted by email to email@example.com or fax to (888) 902-2544.
- The submission shall include a completed copy of our returned material request (RMR) (attached PDF) and a photograph of the defect in question.
- We will review the photo and the request, and if we find the product does not meet our standards of excellence, we will send you a new drawer box at no charge.
- AC WOODWORX reserves the right to deny a replacement if it is deemed that the product conformed to our specifications at the time it left our facility.